Terms of service
Our Security Policy
At MintLimeBlue we are extremely conscious of your online security.
Safe shopping is our number one priority! Our Website host provides us with an SSL secure online shopping site.
Your Personal Information
At MintLimeBlue we only record your personal information to enable us to process and send your orders, newsletters, VIP information, and new catalogues to inform you of special promotions.
All personal information is stored securely and can be contacting us.
We do not sell or provide your personal information to any other company or individual. We do not keep or store personal credit card details.
Shipping Charges and Delivery Times
(We ship Nationally & Internationally)
Provided items are in stock, all orders will be dispatched within 48 hours of receipt of order. If an item is out of stock we will contact you within 24 hours regarding anticipated delivery date. We will also email you when your order has been dispatched. All orders over $50.00 will be sent via Australia Post registered mail. Deliveries within Australia should arrive within 3-10 days. Delays in delivery will sometimes occur due to public holidays and other unforeseen circumstances, MintLimeBlue cannot take responsibility for these delays.
If purchasing multiple items in one transaction, you will be able to view the combined shipping rate as these items are being added to the shopping cart and prior to checkout being completed. By purchasing multiple items in a single order you are able to save enormously on shipping costs ... so be sure to view our entire range of beautiful and unique products to combine for your perfect order and save $ on shipping costs.
For multiple items postage has been set as a fixed amount. If we see an overcharge we will refund you the difference.
Your order will be delivered during normal business hours and registered post deliveries may need to be signed for upon delivery. If nobody is home at the time of delivery, the parcel will be taken to your local post office and a calling card will be left advising you of this. We take the great care when packaging your valuable items to ensure they arrive at their destination in perfect condition. Registered Post Orders are covered by insurance.
In the event of a claim the item must be brought by the customer in its original packaging to your nearest Australia Post Office and a claim form must be completed within 7 days of the date of delivery.Failure to comply with these conditions will result in insurance being voided.
If we can be of assistance in anyway, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service.
We are sure you will be delighted with your purchases from MintLimeBlue, however, if for any reason you are not completely happy, please contact our office within 7 days of receipt of goods and we will gladly exchange, offer a replacement or refund. We reserve the right to examine the goods upon return to ensure the goods have been returned to us in a satisfactory and unused condition. Packaging also needs to be returned undamaged.
We want you to be completely happy with your order. If the product you’ve purchased is either faulty, significantly different or not doing what it’s supposed to do, MintLimeBlue will gladly accept your unused or defective item within 14 days of purchase. Please note that we must be notified of your claim in writing via email, within 7 days of receiving the products. We will, at that time provide you with postal details for the return or exchange.
Returned merchandise should include the vendor packaging and tags and be in the same condition as when it was received.
Used merchandise cannot be returned. MintLimeBlue will not be liable for any damages caused in transit. Insurance is recommended for fragile items and a tracking number is also suggested to avoid lost parcels. In these circumstances we suggest Registered Post as this provides both.
- Refunds will only be accepted with proof of purchase, ie: Invoice
- You must apply for a refund within 7 days of receiving merchandise via email.
- Any postage charges incurred for delivery of returned items will be the customers’ responsibility but if the products are deemed faulty/ defective when received, we require a receipt of payment for postal costs and we will refund those costs back to you.
- Items damaged during postage transit will not be accepted. We take great care when packaging your valuable items to ensure they arrive at their destination in perfect condition. Therefore, Insurance is recommended for fragile items and clear labelling.
- In the event of a claim for damaged merchandise by Australia Post, the customer assumes all responsibility to lodge claim form with Australia Post and must be completed within 7 days of the date of delivery. Failure to comply with these conditions will result in insurance being voided by Australia Post.
- It is in the customers’ best interest to lodge this claim within that time frame.
- Upon inspection of the returned faulty/ defective item, MintLimeBlue will refund all costs. We will refund using your original payment method, or where appropriate at our discretion.
- If you have simply changed your mind, MintLimeBlue will be pleased to offer you a refund or exchange provided the item is in a re-sellable condition ie: The original tags and labels are still attached, the item is in its original packaging (not damaged or torn), and the item is unused and as sold.
- Postage costs is not refundable for “change of mind”
We endeavor to represent items as accurately as possible; however, slight variation may occur in colour and size specifications.
Some items are handmade and minor variations may occur.
Some Cottons and Linen fabrics have threads and minor variations that are part and complete of such a natural fibre.
Product Colours as shown on our photographs are displayed differently on every monitor and computer system. As such, Colours displayed should be considered a guide rather than an accurate representation of the actual finish.
From time to time there may be information on our Web Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability.
MintLimeBlue reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
International deliveries are serviced by Australia Post. We highly recommend postage insurance as while we take great care with packaging, we cannot be held responsible for loss or damage in the post. To take out postal insurance please add a comment at check out to apply appropriate postal insurance charge (an additional invoice will be sent to you). Quotes for postal insurance can be obtained upon request.